Part of the Southwold Arts Festival
An opportunity for local artists to exhibit and sell their work.
Each artist can use an exhibition space to showcase their work.
Each ‘3-metre square pitch’ will cost £25
Terms and conditions
- All stalls must be covered by public liability insurance. A copy of which must be sent to the organisers by Friday 19th June
- Artists must bring their own stands/tables/shelters etc.
- No craft stalls.
- Each exhibitor will be directed to their exhibit pitch. The position of the pitch is at the discretion of the event organisers.
- Each exhibitor can have one car or small van behind their stand. However, you may be required to remove and park elsewhere at any time. Any large vehicles must be parked elsewhere. Stewards will advise if vehicles need to be removed.
- You will be able to unload etc before parking up for the day. Set up for exhibitions is from 7.30 am. All vehicles must be parked behind stalls before 9.00 am. Stewards are not responsible for helping to set up exhibition stalls.
- Please make sure you have a copy of your public liability insurance with you.
- Exhibits cannot be taken down and removed before 4 pm unless agreed with the event organiser.
- Exhibitors must ensure they do not leave any rubbish behind. The site must be clear by 6 pm
- We do not need any catering stalls as the town has many cafes and restaurants.
- Toilets facilities are available along the prom or in the town.
- Please do not leave any dogs in vehicles. Please ensure you clear up after your dog.
- Should we experience extreme weather, especially high winds, the event may be postponed or the timings of the event adjusted.
- Please note this is a charity event.