The Starlight walk will take place on Saturday 14th May 2022 7 – 10 pm. It will start at The Tea Hut, The Boating Lake, North Car Park, Southwold.
Registration is £10 and proceeds will go to Sole Bay care Fund and Dementia UK.
**Online tickets for the Starlight Walk are now sold out. It will still be possible to buy a limited amount of registration tickets on the day. Please make sure you arrive in plenty of time. You can also still donate online by using the link below.**
Rules and conditions
- Registration opens from 6.30 pm
- All participants must sign in prior to starting and report to registration at the end of the walk.
- Late arrivals may not be permitted to join the walk.
- Please ensure you are medically fit to undertake the walk.
- All walkers to wear sensible shoes. No flip flops or “Crocs’
- Each walker to wear head torch or carry hand torch.
- No Dogs.
- No pushchairs.
- This is not a race. Running the course is not permitted
- Walking children must be holding the hand of a responsible adult.
- It is not advised for children under 8
- Please carry plasters for blisters.
- Bring water to drink
- If the marshal’s feel you need to stop the walk for any reason their decision is final!
- No smoking or vaping on walk.
- Covid rules will apply if appropriate.
- Please take your rubbish home.
If you can, please wear glowing stars, or fluorescent boppers, or glow in the dark strips, etc.
Bring a wind proof jacket or ‘pack-away’ rain gear, snacks to eat on the way.