£10 to register any age. (advise no children under 10 years).
We hope you will wear stars and glow in the dark …
- All participants MUST walk with the ‘stewards’
- No individual walks.
- No running on the walk.
- All participants MUST be registered at the start.
- All Participants MUST wear sensible shoes. NO flip flops or clogs.
- All participants MUST carry a light, either a head torch or handheld torch.
- Children MUST be accompanied by an adult. NO pushchairs or Buggies.
- NO DOGS
- All participants MUST have completed the course by midnight or will be collected from the course by the sweeper vehicle.
- NO smoking or alcohol to be consumed during the walk.
- No E-cigarettes.
- Please take all your rubbish home and do not drop litter on the route.
- Stewards have the right to remove anyone from the walk.
- All sponsorship must be collected in aid of the dedicated charities.
- The organisers have the right to change the course of the walk in the event of bad weather or unforeseen circumstances.
- No refunds unless the event is cancelled by Southwold Rotary.
- Please note some of the walking paths do have loose stones, potholes and may be uneven.
- Walkers will be asked to walk in pairs for safety.
To complete your registration, please click the red button below and you will be taken to our Virgin Money Giving page for payment. Thank you.